The Adventures of Shawn and Danielle


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vent!

Sometimes you just need to let it all out and vent a little bit. I used to think that Shawn was crazy every semester when he would go onto www.ratemyprofessor.com, but now I'm wishing I would have too! Not like it really would have helped me with my business teacher though. Almost all of the businesses classes are taught by him and one other professor. I have been taking his classes for a while now in person and online and he sucks! There is little to no communication from him unless he wants to put you down. You basically take a mid term, final exam and submit 12-16 learning logs. If you don't submit your work exactly how he wants it you get an incomplete. When I submitted my complete assignments I attached my file and copied the material in the message just in case something went wrong with the file. I sent it way before the class even ended and asked him to reply letting me know he had received the file. The only reply I got from him was 2 weeks later when he wrote to me telling me that I didn't submit my work correctly and that I failed to demonstrate how to follow directions. WTH! He didn't even look to see that I HAD attached a file to my submitted assignments. My reply wasn't so pretty so we'll see what grade he decides to give me. I saved the email so if it is anything less than what I deserve I'll definitely be challenging my grade. The classes I took in person weren't much better. He is by far one of the weirdest unprofessional teachers I've ever met! He was late to class everyday and took at least 10 minutes to set up his roller suitcase, water, unneeded papers, and to put a cough drop in his mouth. During classes he would proceed to tell us how great he thought he was. If I could I would never take another class of his again, but unfortunately I don't have that opportunity. At least I don't have any of his classes next semester. Bob Bryant step up your game because you suck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment